Monday 15 August 2011

Once in blue moon snow day!!!!




Just thought i would share some photos that I took down the paddock playing in the snow.  It was loads heavier this morning and when I took these about an hour ago the sun had come out and the snow was thawing.  Nice that the boys both had a day off and that Andrew couldn't get to work as the roads are closed. :)  The photo of Jodie was taken last night when we gave her some snow to play with, she should have been in bed asleep but sometimes it's nice to be a bit spoilt.

5 comments:

  1. So much fun!! we were up around 6ish, doing snow angles and throwing snow balls around the place!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Lou! I love the idea of bringing the snow in for Jodie to see,she just looks so cute! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louise - it looks as though everyone is having so much fun! Love the card you have made below with one of the fab Mo Manning stamps - wonderful. I am now following you and I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics... i love snow... but we are still in the 90's where I live... Keep thinking winter will be here soon lol. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pix. I love snow. Looks like everyone really enjoyed their snow day.

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...