Thursday 11 August 2011

Southern Girls Challenge - Black & White with a POP


At Southern Girls this fortnight we want to see your black and white cards with a pop of one colour. We have a couple of awesome sponsors, Pink Cat Studios and Sassy Studio Designs. The image I have used is from Sassy Studio Designs and I think is called Hippy Chick. I really enjoyed getting my yellow copics out for this card, I really don't use them enough and yellow really is a happy colour on cards and never fails to make you feel happy.

The sentiment was made in MS Office Word (yes I replaced the missing edition from my harddrive, and yes it cost ALOT! Especially when I had to replace PSE as well) using Caviar Dreams font and punched out using oval punches from SU.

I sure hope we see you over at SGC playing along and thanks for visiting my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I just love this card! You are so right about the color yellow...it is a happy color! Thanks for the inpsiration Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! You're right, yellow is just a happy color. Always cheers me right up.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...