Monday 12 September 2011

Awwwww, so sad.

 Poor liitle fella, nothing worse than your favourite toy breaking.  This is an image from Mo's Digital Pencil Too which I have coloured with copics and prismas.  I am not sure I am colouring like I am supposed to but I think my images are turning out ok.  I lay down the base colour with a copic, for example on the little boys jammies I layed down B01 (porceline blue) then coloured using a selection of blues and highlighting with the white pencil after I have blended with odorless mineral spirits..

Here is a close up for you so you can really be critical.lol.
I have used My Eye Papers from the blue Lost & Found collection and a random brown one from my scraps

I am entering this card in the following challenges........

I did it creations - anything goes
DigiDesigns Challenge Blog - anything goes
Marks Finest Papers and Stamps - Use Punches
Card Makin Mamas - Digital
Crafts 4 Eternity - Colour Challenge
Prairie Fairy - Snips,Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
Totally Papercrafts - Cute with Buttons
Mo's Digital Challenge - Boys Attitude
Craft challenge - Children


Thanks for visiting.

16 comments:

  1. Love it, your colouring looks great, very viberant.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Louise, just adorable! I wanna cuddle him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it !! Great colouring !! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just precious. Makes you want to give him a big hug...lol I think your coloring looks fabulous. I want to try copics with primas now!!! Another item to add to either my Birthday list or Christmas-we may have to take a second mortgage on the house...lol Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy the Cat's Challenge this week. It is a joy to visit and see what you made for us. Good luck in the stamp drawing. Looking forward to seeing you play again with us next week.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, beautifully coloured and great use of your buttons. Thanks for joining us at C4e this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, this is just so adorable. Cute image and fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining in Di's DigiDesigns Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a very cute image! Poor little boy....maybe his daddy can fix the broken airplane. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute and you're so clever at colouring in the matching colours Lou - good luck in all those challenges too {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card and image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Thanks for joining us at FFF, we look forward to seeing your future creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coloring is fabulous. I really like this image for the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Mo's.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! The colouring is fabulous :) Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so cute. Your little boy looks so sad. Great coloring. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh he is sooo adorable ... Luve the colours ... you've captured the mood of him so well ... Luv it. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very ,very cute!! Your coloring is outstanding and love all the buttons!

    Thanks for playing along with us at "Prairie Fairy Fridays" and good luck! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...