Thursday 14 June 2012

Artfull Crafts Quick Four

Hi I am here with you today to share four cards that are quick to make but fun to give, plus of course they have some great quotes which is our Artfull Crafts theme this month.

First up we have this card for a lovely mum in your life...............

 I have used Kaiser Cardstock, Versamark ink, clear embossing powder, stamp, Lake House rub on, punched leaves, flowers, brad sticker, flowers, labels and paper lace

Next is a pretty note card, perfect for sending to a friend.....

Another quick and easy note card, I have always loved this quote :)..........
 Lake House Papers - Springs & Resort, tag, heart tag, paper lace, Cardstocklakehouse rubons,

And lastly........
  Lake House Papers - Springs & ResortCardstock, lace & trim, spellbinders embossing folder - Flora


Thanks loads for joining me and I hope you will give some quick and easy cards a go, they are a great way of using up leftovers from layouts or even using a couple of sheets of 12x12 and give away as a gift.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and I love all the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so lovely Lou. I love that you used the leftovers from layouts to make these. The sentiment on the mom's card is awesome. Love all the trims and lace you used on them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie I love these, perfect creations hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsa Louise, you've been busy! These are gorgeous creations. I always like seeing multiple projects in the same post... it really gives you a good feel for your style and these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the style of these cards- so pretty! Such pretty and feminine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really adorable cards!I like all of them!
    Hugs, Sonya!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...