Tuesday 31 July 2012

The Stamp Spot - One Week Layout

Hi all, a quick post to share a layout of my youngest son with you.  I have created this for The Stamp Spot and I have of course used this months spots, the colour black, satin ribbon and scallops.

Michelle is having a huge clean out in The Stamp Spot at the moment in preparation for exciting things ahead, including new copic stock!

Here is my layout.......




Wasn't he just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!  I think that star stretch and grow was my favourite so I am really glad I got some photos of Will in it.

Thanks loads for looking and don't forget my blog candy. 

3 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful Louise and I so wish I was a scrapbooker. These are memories you can treasure forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so cute Louise! Love the photos...simply adorable :) Such a beautiful layout too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo precious! Love the layout and the way you mirrored stars on it with his outfit! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...