Tuesday 4 December 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge - Non Traditional Christmas

Ok, I know what you are thinking when you see my card BUT in my humble opinion BROWN is not traditional!  Ok ?  So I used brown!  I also used an image from our sponsor THE STAMP FAIRY.  
So there you have it, if you want to make a Christmas project using something digital in Non Traditional Christmas Colours then Digital Tuesday Challenge wants you :)

And here is my card........


I used some old SU papers I had stashed away.  I coloured the image using prismacolor pencils on canson watercolour paper.  I also added liquid applique to the image along with red stickles, green e-line rhinestones (from Prima), liquid pearls and white gel pen.  The ribbon is my newest purchase and it came from spotlight. The sentiment is hero arts and is stamped in Chocolate Chip dye ink from SU.

I am entering my card in the following challenges......
The stamp Spot - Christmas
Natalie & Amy's Challenge - Winter Wishes
Digi's GAlore - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenge - Winter
Cards Galore - Christmas


Thanks for coming by my blog :)



12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card the image is adorable and is coloured beautifully. I love the layout. Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Louise! I love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous, beautiful card, love the sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Louise, I just entered your fab candy, but I actually just popped over here to say that I saw your fab card over on the Digital Tuesday blog and wanted to come over to say how beautiful your Stampfairy card is. I really love your colouring.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise this is just adorable. A fabulous card
    Thanks for playing along with Digi Galore
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lou: She is darling! Love the snow you made! The use of the gems for the ornaments is a great idea. She is so adorable the way you colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card Louise! Those deep vibrant colours on the image match the papers and you've done a fabulous job on this.
    I also wanted to mention that I just love your blog candy 'requirements'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is lovely and such a sweet image hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, the layout and papers compliment the picture nicely. Thanks for joining us at Cratalicious Challenges and best of luck.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL too cute Louise. I am a non traditional gal myself and love using non traditional colours and images in my Christmas cards! thanks for joining in The Stamp Spot Christmas challenge this month. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous!! I love how you did the snow. It looks so good. Love the ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I love the colour combo you've used, and the rhinestone you added are such a cute touch.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...