Wednesday 24 April 2013

For The Boys



This weeks Challenge is all about the "Boys" so we want to see a card for a Man or Boy, you may have both in your family so now's your chance to start creating. Of course our very generous sponsors are Veronica and Pedro from The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30.
But this is providing you have used one of their gorgeous products on your card, it can be a image, one of their corresponding papers (you must tell us which) or even a printable, all these are of very good value and you will find them here, so do go and browse for yourself and you might even pick up a special offer. And even if you haven't used them they will still give you 3 digi images of your own choice. Well you really cannot loose can you?

Here is my card.....



I love how bright this card turned out.  I used a pre coloured image from The Paper Shelter and the papers are from Echo Parks "ABOUT A BOY" collection.  The sentiment stamps and punches are both from Stampin'Up.

Thanks loads for dropping by, be sure to enter our boys challenge :)

9 comments:

  1. this is so bright and cheery - I love the layout and that precoloured image is just fab hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Louise! So bright and cheerful hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Louise! It's bright, cheery and hapy! I like those pretty stars and the image is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is he! I love his hair! You do an amazing job of being able to tie various patterns together for fun looks. I have such trouble doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! That image is adorable. I love your colouring and your mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the image, he looks such a cool dude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!! Love those colors-orange and blue really pop when they're used together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card - i know how hard it is to make male cards - this one is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...