Tuesday 3 December 2013

MME Chalk Studio - Thank You card - Scottie Crafts

Hi, I am coming at you today with a card that is totally not my usual style BUT I love it :)  Not my usual style because if you follow my personal blog you will know that my cars always have cute stamped or digistamped images.   This card obviously doesn't and I have to say looks very grown up :)



I started by choosing my papers Chalk Talk, Happy Day & Beautiful Ride and cutting them to size ( my card is 6x6 inches) and mounting them all on white cardstock.  I also separated my doily to use.
I stuck all my papers and doily down how I wanted them and 
I then diecut a flourish on my cuttlebug using spellbinders Fantastic Flourish one (S2-010) from white cardstock and layered Prima Lakeside mini roses and Prima Cabriole flowers on top.




I placed a sticker from the MME Chalk Studio line on to balance the card...


I then chose a complementary alpha from my thicker collection to use for the sentiment.... 


And my last finishing touch was a handmade pennant mini border fastened with a mini stapler.  Easy, cute and effective :)


Thanks loads for joining me today for my Scottie Crafts post, remember they have the twelve days of Christmas promotion running at the moment.  Heaps of awesome bargains. 
Happy Scrapping :)



2 comments:

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...