Saturday 11 October 2014

Congratulations on your Baby News.....

My blogging friend Chris  is expecting a new grandchild next year which is very exciting for her :)  I made up a card for her and her family to say congratulations.....


Obviously coloured in baby neutral colours as they don't know the sex yet.  Also flat as I sent by standard post :)

The papers are my all time fave MME Sweetest Thing collection and the image is by Mo Manning.  I coloured the image with my copic markers.

The weather has suddenly turned gorgeous of course since school goes back on Monday after 2 weeks break.  So I am off to get some Vitamin D while I can.

Happy scrapping :)

2 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous card too! Bex has kept it as a momento.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uber cute baby card Lou. Love the colours and sweet finish with the sequins and enamel dots. Perfick :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...