Wednesday 1 July 2015

I love this card to bits with SpiegelMom Scraps!!!!!

You know sometimes when you are lying in bed at night and the idea for an AMAZEBALLS card comes too you and it is like,  OMG I have to make it NOW!!!!   Well that is totally what happened with this card.  But since it was 2 in the morning and I was lying in bed with a sleeping husband on one side, a sleeping 5 year old on the other and a twisted knee I decided to stay where I was and wait until this morning ;)



I started by stamping my sentiment and heart image from  CTMH  Heartstrings stamp set on white heavy weight cardstock from Gina K with SU inks in Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo.   I then layered up the card because I knew there was a chance of warping due to the amount of glossy accents I was going to be using.  Once I had it adhered I then filled in a quarter of the inside of the stamped heart with glossy accents from Ranger and started to layer my SpiegelMom Scraps Pink Rose Sequins onto the glossy accents, once I filled in the wet part I added some more glossy accents and repeated this until the heart was completely filled with sequins.

Once dry, that part took ages, it looks awesome....


So there you have it, super pretty and super shiny :)

Thanks loads for joining me today.

3 comments:

  1. Eeeekkkkk Lou!! I totally love this bright, pink card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome, simple idea, gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou this is gorgeous hun. Love the sequins, very clever design. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...