Friday 14 August 2015

Artfull Crafts - KaiserCraft Touch Of Gold Collection

Hi, I am here today to share a card made with the newly released Touch of Gold Collection by Kaisercraft.   I really love the fresh white, grey and gold in this collection and found it really easy to create with.


I have used a couple of pages from the 6x6 Touch of Gold pad, yellow and white cardstock and a tag from the ephemera pack.  The sticker is a clear sentiment sticker from Kaisercraft.  The flowers are from my large stash but you can find LOADS of lush flowers at Artfull Crafts HERE

I have coloured the image with copic markers and used a white pen for detailing.

Please excuse the eyes, I added glossy accent to them but it has turned hazy????  I think that bottle will be relegated to glue from now on.

Thanks for joining me today :)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your cute card with us at Crafting with an Attitude, love the colouring. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love all of the happy yellow. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card, such a brilliant image and lovely colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty. I love your choice of image and those lovely embellishments. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting for all Seasons. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beautiful. Love the yellow roses... my favorite flowers!
    Thanks for joining Seize the birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those pretty co-ordinating papers! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...