Thursday 9 June 2016

The Kids Are Alright - Southern Girls Challenge

The new challenge is up over at Southern Girls Challenge  and this fortnight we are all about kids.
We have 2 fantastic sponsors offering prizes and one of those is Julia Spiri.  
I used one of Julia's images on my card...


Isn't she cute :)
I used a sketch from I Heart Sketches for my card.
I have coloured her with Copic markers ad added stickles on her wings.
I added some accents with a Bo Bunny pearl pen.
The papers came from a 6x6 pad called My Girl by American Crafts
I used a couple of dies and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I hope you will come and play along with us.

I would also like to enter the following challenges with my card....

The Crazy Challenge - Tic Tac Toe - Ribbon, Digi, Flowers
Our Crafty Corner - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafting For All Seasons - Make It Girly


10 comments:

  1. Love this gorgeous image Lou. Great choice! Fab colouring and gorgeous paper combo. Love those blooms too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card.... those wings. WOW! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this "steal your heart" cutie with her strawberry background and swag of gorgeous blossoms, Lou! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Card, Louise. Unfortunately we have to delete your entry at {Fromt the Heart Stamps} because you have used any of our image. Since we are a Company Blog that is our most important rule. In the Shop there are FREEBIES - so if you're interested just take a look. Thanks and we hope for your understanding.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is full of so much sweetness and delight a truly wonderful make, thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS I hope you will join us again
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet little face, and SO BEAUTIFULLY COLORED! Wow! Your card is darling, Louise, and the design is beautiful! I love all your design elements, and the little pearly "splats" dancing around your cute fairy! Thanks for joining us in the {Our Crafty Corner Challenge}! Hope to see more of your pretty projects again soon! Please check back to see if you are a winner!

    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you stop by my personal blog to say hello if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty fairy, her wings are so beautiful I almost expect to see them start flapping :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those sparkling wings. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this big eyed cutie. Your card is a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job coloring that little fairy! Her wings are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...