Monday 9 January 2017

OMG - So Freaking Excited!!!!!! Big News!!

Righty - so as some of you may know, last year I cut my DT commitments hugely and I was only on 2 teams.
The workload was perfect, fitting in with home and kiddie commitments perfectly.
THEN, I saw a DT call at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge,
a new challenge which came about because of a shop closing.
Nikki Hall of Polkadoodles fame decided to combine 2 existing challenges and came up with 
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

The combined team needed a few extras to make up 4 sub teams and I am so excited to say 

I am on the team :)

The challenge is up and running so be sure to go and check it out.
My first challenge will be on the 29th so be sure to check back then.

Lou

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Louise!
    I have entered their challenges and look forward to seeing your there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop whoop! That's awesome hun! You're going to rock that challenge and bring your special brand of Lou gorgeousness to kick that challenge up to the next level! So excited to see what you do! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo awesome!!! Congrats Lou :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. grats Lou, looking forward to seeing your crafty endeavours

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...