Friday 24 March 2017

Anything Goes At Colour Crazy Challenge

Time for Team D's week at Colour Crazy Challenge.
This week I have used Winnie I love you Mum as our sponsor is Polkadoodles....


The image is coloured with Copic Markers.

The papers are from Wild Rose Studio "Icing On The Cake" Collection.

I gave this card to my Mum for her 80th birthday a couple of weeks ago and she loves it which always makes me happy.

Thanks loads for dropping by 
Lou

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges...
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz - Pretty in Pink
Craft Rocket - Make it feminine
Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...