Friday 9 March 2018

Let It Be Spring With the Paper Shelter

Time for Team A's challenge over at the paper shelter challenge blog and this week it is all about Spring.
Despite the fact we have had 156mm of rain in 48 hours I manages to embrace spring on my card.
I have used The Sweet Gardener on my card.
She was one of my first TPS images and I still love her.


I have used loads of spring coloured papers to match the theme.
I coloured my image with copic markers.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the grass die is from Bizzy Becs.

Thanks loads for dropping by and I hope you will come and play along at the challenge with us.
Lou

Alphabet Challenge - Y for your choice
Brown Sugar Challenge - Spring or Easter
Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs - In The Garden

1 comment:

  1. So cute!
    thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge
    Tina, Brown Sugar DT
    youniquecreationbytina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...